HOME > ISIDC 2018 > Submission Guidelines
· Types of presentations
The presentations in 2018 ISIDC will follow these publication tracks:
-Academic Research: manuscripts focusing on theoretical development and empirical research in cultural and creative industries
- Industry Insight: case studies portraying the industry know-how and current practice in cultural and creative industries
- Global Perspective: local decisions, policies, actions that can provide enlightenment to the global development of cultural and creative industries
· Abstract Submission Method
2018 ISIDC invites academics, industry practitioners, and government representatives to submit an abstract of 250 words of
- Academic Research: the abstract should include the background, objective(s), method, main findings, and research
implications of the study.
- Industry Insight: the abstract should include a brief background, the importance, main findings, discussions, and practical implications of the case.
- Global Perspective: the abstract should include the background, descriptions on local decisions/policies/actions, and the
impact and contribution to service innovation design.
· Review Process
All submissions will be evaluated by a reviewing committee (peer-review). If your abstract is accepted by the review committee and you complete the conference registration procedure by the specified deadline, your submission will be scheduled in an
appropriate session for oral presentation at the conference. All abstracts will be covered in the 2018 ISIDC proceedings.